As someone who's researched Azathioprine overdose and toxicity, I can tell you that it's essential to be cautious with this medication. Azathioprine is an immunosuppressive drug often prescribed to treat autoimmune diseases and prevent organ transplant rejection. However, taking too much can lead to severe side effects like bone marrow suppression, liver damage, and even life-threatening infections. To avoid these risks, it's crucial to follow your doctor's dosage recommendations and monitor any side effects closely. If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate medical attention to prevent severe complications.